Saturday, February 6, 2010
Zoo!
We woke up to a beautiful 60 degree and sunny day! Very nice after lots of rainy and cold days. Ryan had to go into work and check on a concrete pour for a little bit, so the kids and I headed downtown. Its amazing how fast kids can get dressed and be ready to go when something fun is in store. We were out the door by 8:30am! We were one of the first in line at the Zoo to get in. We felt like we had the place to ourselves for awhile. We had a great time! They were excited to see all the animals! I though wasn't too impressed with our zoo. Its been awhile since we've been there, but when I think of the zoo, I think of lots of animals. Not 1 giraffe, 1 zebra (which we didn't see anyway), 1 rhino, 1 elephant, etc. They needed some friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment