Monday, March 15, 2010

Flying L Ranch

This weekend we went to the Flying L Ranch.  A 2nd cousin of Ryan's was getting married and Oma thought it would be a great mini-vacation for all of us to stay up in Bandera.  We had an awesome time and it went by too quickly! 

We arrived on Friday and had enough time for the kids to play with their cousins at the playground, then to sit by a campfire and make smores. 

Saturday, I woke up early and played 9 holes of golf with Ryan.  He continued the back 9 and I went to be with the kids at the waterpark.  The water was ice cold but it didn't stop them!  They had a ton of fun!!  Then they played putt-put golf.  Later, we all got ready for the wedding which was at a beautiful ranch down the road.  It was such a nice wedding. 

After we wedding, we headed back to the ranch for a Haunted Hay ride, and Nite-Glo putt-put.  It was a great way to end the evening! 

Sunday morning we got up early for horseback riding.  Ryan and Dylan went while I stayed with Brody and Addison.  Then the kids did the waterpark some more before we had to check out. 

It was a great weekend and I wish we had more time there! 

Dylan on his horse






Waterpark



Oma with most of her grandbabies



Dylan and Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment