Friday, April 30, 2010

The Buck

Ryan takes Brody into Dylan's room every night to say goodnight to the buck.  The first time, Brody was a little scared.  After a few times, Brody now pats the buck on his nose or pets him.  Tonight, I went in there as I was packing up Dylan's things and Brody said "buck".  It surprised me.  Then he said it again and was looking at the buck!  So I picked him up so he could pat the buck on the nose and he kept saying "buck, buck, buck".  Sometimes it was "uck, uck, uck", but he's getting it!  Daddy will be proud to hear that when he gets home. 


This is Dylan's main wall in his bedroom.  I don't know how he goes to sleep at night with this deer looking at him!  Soon there will also be a large snakeskin on the wall too from the rattlesnake Ryan killed this past fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment