Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crazy 8

My absolute favorite store for kids clothes is Gymboree. I usually get everything up at the outlet mall for the kids since they have a store there. Though yesterday, I went to a regular Gymboree store here in town to spend some Gymbucks and the lady told me about Crazy 8. Why have I not heard of this store before?? Is it new? Anyways.. its going to be a new favorite. They are a sister company of Gymboree and like the lady said "they have just about the same stuff but its cheaper".

1 comment:

  1. It's a great store! Just yesterday I bought my girls some matching outfits, (something I swore I would never do.) We got two sweaters and two skirts for $20 after I used my Crazy 8 Cash, which is like Gymboree Bucks. I may even get around to posting a picture on my blog... maybe.

    ReplyDelete