Friday, May 7, 2010

Downtown Disney

Ryan and I wanted to treat my mom to a nice dinner.  We decided to go to T-Rex which was located in Downtown Disney.  It was amazing!  I have always loved Rainforest Cafe, but this has that beat!  Ryan and I both had steak dinners and we talked my mom into getting Fish and Chips (she just wanted to order an appetizer).  We also visited the Lego store for a little bit. 

At the T-Rex restaurant we were lucky enough to sit in the Ice Cave.  Our waiter said it was the most popular room and we were lucky to sit in there.  The room changed colors constantly and every 20 minutes there was a meteor shower where all the dinosaurs were moving and our ice cave was changing colors.  Very cool!


The Ice Cave where we sat to eat...


My mom with her Fish and Chips




No comments:

Post a Comment