Friday, May 7, 2010

Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom is one of my favorite parks!  Brody's favorite ride was Its a Small World.  He couldn't stop staring at everything!   Dylan and I loved Space Mountain.  Its been under renovation and boy have they truly upgraded it.  Before you could see other rockets flying by as they had a glow in the dark stripe on them.  This time, it was TOTAL darkness.  You could not tell if you were going left, right, up, down, etc.  SO much fun.  The best experience I think is in the front car.  Ryan said the back car you can see whats coming ahead some by looking at people in front of you. 







We always get pictures of Mickey ears.  Though we never buy them!  Dylan wanted Pluto this year.  Brody wouldn't allow a hat on his head, so we had to do this while he was sleeping!


The castle changes color at night.  As I was waiting for the fireworks to begin, I snapped a pic of each color.

These two pictures, neither one of us wanted taken.  Just so they aren't used for blackmail later.. here they are!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had the Harley Davidson of scooters!!! :-) Sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a memorable and magical vacation! We've been to Disneyland in California a few times, I think next time we'll have to save a little longer and make the trip to Florida.

    ReplyDelete