Ryan, his dad Robert, and his friend Justin are all in this contest together. There is quite a lot of money at stake. Here are some details:
Start date: August 1st
End date: December 31st
The Bet: To not consume any alcoholic beverage
As the boys mentioned, they are going into a tough few months since a couple of them have birthdays in this time frame and hunting season is about to start. All times where multiple beers are consumed.
If you have seen any of them lately, you will see them drinking non-alcoholic beer. Yes, they started a little early to make sure they could do it!
Ryan's dad has reported thus far that the mosquitos are biting him now, but his golf game has improved. ;-)
Stay tuned for an update to see if they all can make it these few months without a blue boy!
This really caught my attention...I mentioned it to my hubby and his question was "How much is quite a lot of money?" He thinks if I pony up some $$$ he can do it.... I have doubts.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to all three of the guys. Hunting season is going to be hard. And good luck to you!
The last I heard, they were each putting in $250. Which I think is quite a lot for a bet. ;-)
ReplyDelete