SO.. after 16 months we have finally moved Brody into his room. Mommy was finally ready. ;-)
Daddy had to work, so Brody and I moved it together. Brody helped me by handing me the screws, etc and seemed so excited. I got it all moved, put back together and sheets washed before naptime. I thought it might be challenging but he laid down after about 2 minutes of crying and took a LONG 3.5 hour nap. Then later.. he slept thru the night! We got a full nights sleep! Ryan said we probably just didn't hear him but I had the video monitor right next to me. He woke up happy!
For those of you who may be wondering about the tent on his crib.. he pulled up and out (it was a hard fall!) at 9.5 months of age! So he is always zipped up now! If we leave it open, he can climb into it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment