We spent Thanksgiving at the ranch again this year. All the boys left on Wednesday afternoon and I stayed in town to shop the Black Friday sales. I shopped from midnight-4am. I was exhausted. I tried to nap beforehand but was too worried I wouldn't wake up! I then slept from 5am-1pm. Woke up, made a side dish and dessert, picked up Addison and headed to the ranch. We got there around 6pm and in time to see the boys driving in from the evening hunt. They had shot 4 bucks! It was crazy.
Then on Saturday we had a huge feast for our Thanksgiving. Its amazing what two little burners and a campfire can produce!
It was a great weekend!
 |
| Some good ol' child labor! |
 |
| Brody's first time roasting a marshmellow |
 |
| The kids getting the backporch posts nice and smooth |
 |
| Bunch of bucks and cousin Jareds bobcat |
No comments:
Post a Comment