Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nutcracker

Addison and I went downtown to see the Nutcracker tonight.  She calls it the "ballerina show".   I read her  the story that was in the program before it started so she would understand it a little better since there is no talking.  She seemed to follow it quite well.  We had great seats and almost the whole section to ourselves which was good since she was talking lots.  She remembered the story and would blurt out "there is the queen mouse!" or "look!!  Sugarplum fairies".  It was a great show and by the way the Addison sat on the edge of her seat the whole time just staring at everything, I think she really enjoyed it too. 

I'll post our official nutcracker picture later when we get it that we took down there.  These are of us before heading downtown.  She loved her sparkly dress and I got her sparkly black shoes too.  ;-)


1 comment: