Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Klar Wedding

We had a super fun night at the Klar wedding.  Ryan's friend Shane (who is also my friend/hairdresser Brenda's son) was getting married to Sarah.  It was a beautiful wedding and fun reception!  I can't believe the kids stayed awake till after 11pm!  Dylan and Addison had a blast dancing, and we learned that Brody isn't scared of strangers as he would take off between tables and run off. 


I snagged these pictures from Brenda as I realized I didn't get any of the couple! They are a beautiful and fun couple!  Addison couldn't stop staring at Sarah. She said she was so pretty. 

Dylan loves the electric slide.  He ran out to the dance floor as soon as it started!

Addison dancing with Ms. Erin, sleepy kiddo's with daddy, and Brody sitting on Mr. Ryan's lap (he was sad as daddy walked off)

No comments:

Post a Comment