Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day!!

Today is a Snow Day!!!  It finally snowed in South Texas.  I don't think we've had this much snow (and by much.. I mean 1" or so!) since I was in the 1st grade.  I can remember it snowed a little when Dylan was a couple years old but not like this. 

I turned my phone off last night as I didn't want to get the 5am call from the school district telling us we could sleep in.  I told Dylan he was going in late no matter what.  So, when we did wake up, we found out that school was cancelled! 

Our neighbor brought out their boogie board and the boys went sledding down the driveway.  Its been a fun morning.  Though, of course this is Texas and the sun if coming out so it will all be gone in a few more hours.  Tomorrow our highs are suppose to be near 60.  We haven't been above freezing all week!

We made icicles by running the sprinkler in the tree for about an hour.





Sledding..texas style!


No comments:

Post a Comment