Monday, February 21, 2011

Zoo Day!

We enjoyed Presidents Day by going to the Zoo in beautiful almost 80 degree weather!  It was such a nice day!  Almost all the animals were out and moving around!  The Giraffes though were still closed in.  I'm beginning to wonder if our zoo even has any giraffes any more!! I know they don't like cold, but today was so nice!

We made a point to go see Brody's favorite animal right away... the Elephant!  He LOVES the Elephant.  He has a Baby Einstein video that has lots of animals on it and watches it everyday (several times a day as its set on rerun!).  He will hand the remote to you and say "elephant" over and over again until you turn it on.  Its his favorite!

Then after a long day at the zoo, we dropped Addison off with her mom, and went for a nice Italian dinner!

Up close to some birds!

Brody wasn't so sure about sitting on the Elephant


Addison checking out the birds

Playing in the stream.  Not such a good idea after I realized the shower was broken to rinse off their feet!  I found a little stream around some bushes off the sidewalk and we cleaned them there!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment