Brody had his very first dentist appointment today with Dr. Steve. We've been seeing Dr. Steve for the past 7 years with Dylan and just love him! I can't say that Brody loved him though. I was very happy that daddy came along to hold Brody down while Dr. Steve did the exam. It was pretty quick and painless but still scary nonetheless! Brody was able to give the doctor a high five right after, then was ready to go! I wonder how he'll act tomorrow when we have to go back for big brothers appointment!
Dylan's appt.- We went to Dylan's appt. and all is well with his teeth! yay! Dylan had me worried as he said that the two teeth on either side of the front middle two had not come in since he lost the baby teeth. So I did some research and found out that if a person wasn't to get a tooth in, those are usually it. I asked for the panoramic xray and was happy to see ALL his teeth. The dentist counted them all and said they were there, just taking there good time coming in (its been several months since he lost those two). Also, he had no cavities!
No comments:
Post a Comment