Sunday, March 27, 2011

Opening Ceremonies!

Baseball season has started!  It kicked off with a fun parade, then opening ceremonies, and for the first time.. a carnival.  It was very chaotic as usual.  Our league has 99 teams this year and they expected over 1500 people to attend!  I wish the "carnival" had more things to do but the kids seemed to enjoy what they did.  Luckily our team pictures were before noon so we didn't have to leave and come back.  We took pictures, then Oma took us all out for lunch at a local pizza place.  I wish we could of rested afterwards (we had to be at the parade at 730am!) but Dylan had a birthday party to attend.  It was a long day!

Dylan and Addison had fun at the little carnival. 


Picture Time!  I'll post the official picture on here when I get it.

Daddy being silly with the little ones

No comments:

Post a Comment