Monday, April 18, 2011

Thankful

I am so incredibly thankful for my miracle babies.  I love my kids with all my heart.  While some days I may take them for granted, they are indeed miracles that I love so very much.  I will also never forget our angel baby whom I think of often wondering what he or she would of been like.  If it wasn't for our angel baby going up to heaven, we wouldn't have Brody and I can't imagine life without him.  Today is a hard day,  as my good friend is in the hospital delivering her baby boy at 38 weeks whose heartbeat has stopped.  Its not easy, I can't imagine what she's going thru or how her 4 other kids are taking the news.  The funeral later this week will be by far, one of the saddest funerals I have ever attended.  Prayers are said for her, her family and everyone else who has lost a baby, because they are never forgotten. 

My Angel Baby

To the baby that I carried
But never seen your eyes
Or tell you how much I loved you
Or ever to hear your cries.
You will never be forgotten
The excitement we had for your coming.
When I realized I'd never hold you,
The feeling I had was numbing.
My angel baby is who you are.
My angel baby you'll always be.
Your loving memory will live in my heart
So you will always be right here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment