Ryan has been wanting to take Brody out to catch his first fish. So, we checked out this fairly new park in our town called Crecent Bend. We found a trail that led to the creek and Ryan found a spot to go fishing in. I was ok, until Dylan said "is that a turtle swimming!!". I asked Ryan if he saw it and of course he said "I don't know what your talking about". I had other thoughts of what it was. Sure enough, a few minutes later, it crosses back across the creek and it wasn't a turtle. It was a water moccasin and I was done at that point! We had high grass all around us and I was scared for the little ones. But of course daddy doesn't care about those things, so he continued fishing. All kiddos' caught some fish. Brody even caught with the help of daddy his first fish. He didn't want to touch it though, he kept saying to put it back in the water. Addison was off to the side for a little bit by herself and yelled "i got one". She totally caught one all on her own and reeled it in. It was the biggest catch of the day too and daddy was quite proud she caught her first fish with no help.
 |
| Brody reeling in his first fish! |
 |
| He didn't want to touch it! |
 |
| Dylan trying to be patient! |
 |
| Eww! |
 |
| Addison's first fish caught totally on her own! She was happy too that it was orange (her favorite color). |
No comments:
Post a Comment