Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a fun weekend just relaxing at home.  I had great intentions of taking the kids to Sea World on Sunday, but once I woke up I just knew it was going to be miserably hot and crowded!  So in order to get the kids liking me again (ha), I took them to walmart to pick out some backyard fun stuff.  All they wanted was some kiddie pools and I told them we had one at home.  So we left walmart with only getting 3 water guns ($1 each!) and went back home.  I set up a couple sprinklers and they were having fun.  I then went to set up the kiddie pool to only find it had been popped by a deer antler laying on the side of the house.  Go figure!  They had fun anyways with the water guns and putting the sprinklers near the playground to make a "waterpark". 

Daddy returned home in the early evening in time for us to go to my favorite italian restaurant for dinner!  He had to make an emergency visit to the ranch in Cotulla to check on the cows.  They found all the water spots were dried up.  So they had to wait for a cowboy to come and wrangle them all up and take them to market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment