Thursday, May 19, 2011

BIG Surprise #1

This was tough to pull off.  We have never surprised Dylan with anything.  Everything seemed to be working out though just perfectly to actually pull it off!  He brought home a parent volunteer breakfast invite for me last week.  He said "but its on the 18th and you probably have to work".  It was perfect and I said "well maybe I'll just take that day off".  That way I would be home in the morning when he woke up and it wouldn't seem strange. 

So that morning, he woke up and all was normal.  Ryan had gone out to get breakfast taco's, and he returned about the same time my mom came over.  She always comes over in the morning to watch Brody so still.. nothing out of the ordinary.  Then I gave him the present.  The surprise worked!  Almost too much.  I think he was in shock.  Definitely not the reaction I thought he was going to have, but it was still great! He thought he was opening socks!  I love though have you see his reaction when I say we are going in 10 minutes and then his face turns red.   He was SUPER excited after the camera got put down and realized we were taking off in just a few minutes!   Dylan and Brody put on their new Disney shirts right away.  We then took off to the happiest place on earth... DISNEY WORLD!!

1 comment:

  1. I love my wife and kids...Miss you guys. Have fun And I'll see you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete