Saturday, June 25, 2011

New vehicle

Well...as nice as this car is, its only a rental until I get the van.  Plus I don't know how anyone can haul anything in this vehicle if they have kids! There is no trunk space!  I do have to say I love our insurance company.

I have had USAA for car insurance for over 15 years and was nervous about switching a few months ago.  Our new insurance, Farm Bureau Mutual has been awesome! I have a check in the mail so I can buy a new Britax carseat and booster, and I pick up the check for the accord on Monday.  Plus they are paying for the rental car this week until we figure out the car situation.

1 comment:

  1. That's why we had to get the 'extended' version of our new SUV!! Glad it hasn't been a hassle for you!!

    ReplyDelete