Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy week!!

This week started off with Vacation Bible School at Bracken U.M.C.  This years theme is Panda Mania!!  Dylan has been going to VBS there for 6 years now!  This is Addison's 2nd year and she has been counting the days till it started.  She says "I just love it there!". 

Dylan got to attend today, but got a call from his best friend Darin asking him to go camping with his family.  He's been wanting to go with them for awhile now so I said ok.  I have to go pick him up the night before we leave for our vacation later in the week.   The kids were only going to be able to do 3 days of VBS anyways.  SO, Dylan leaves for camping tomorrow and Addison will return to VBS.  Brody and I will be packing, packing, packing.  Though Brody and I must do a MOMS club activity first!  I'm a procrastinator for things like packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment