Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jared's 9th Birthday

We went to Houston this weekend to celebrate my nephew Jareds 9th Birthday.  His birthdays are always so much fun and the kids have such a great time hanging out with their cousins.  His bday theme this year was "Hot Shots" and they competed doing lots of fun games.  Then went swimming for the rest of the time.  I had told my sister-in-law I'd take all her pictures but unfortunetly I was napping with Brody and missed the first 25 minutes of the party.  oops!!  I still got her lots of pics. 

Challenge: how many marshmellows can you catch in the bucket

Challenge- How many water balloons can you catch in the basket. 

Addison and Oma- They took cover under the umbrella in the cool hot tub area to avoid the crazy boys in the big pool! 

Grandpa and Brody watching the crazy boys in the pool

Dylan and Jared being silly boys.  They were sitting on the fountains and were pretending to be spraying pee on each other.  Nice! 

Addison playing with my sister-in-laws niece Samantha.  She did so good holding her tight on the little ledge they were sitting on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment