Sunday, August 21, 2011

Night before school starts...

Dylan wanted to do something all day as it was his "last day before school starts" as I kept hearing it all day long.  I told him he has done so much all summer that we don't have to do something on the last day.  Though when Brody woke up from his nap, we decided to head to the park for a little bit.  We were waiting anyways for daddy to come home from golfing before dinner. 

Dylan wanted to go play at our towns playscape.  This park was built just before Dylan turned 1 years old and we have gone to it lots over the years.  He is sad as they are going to tear it down and move the playscape to another area of town.  They are going to build an indoor pool in its spot which I think is great! 



Sonic Ice Cream after playing because it was SO hot outside!

Silly mommy for thinking Brody could handle ice cream in his carseat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment