Saturday, September 17, 2011

Addison's Summer Visit

I forgot that I was going to post the photo album I created for Addison about her summer visit with us.  This is the 4th book I've created for her and she says that she loves to look at them all the time at her house as I send them home with her. 

We had a great summer with her.  Our visits were broken up quite a bit with 2-3 week visits a couple of times but that was OK.  Adding a 3rd child to our routine is very different but still fun!  We were able to do so many things from playing at multiple parks, playgroups, going to Sea World, children museums, Colorado, etc.  It was fun for me too in doing girly things.  She wanted her hair curled almost everyday and also wanted to wear a dress whenever she could.   She also requested to have her finger and toes painted multiple times.  I can't wait till I can take her for a manicure or pedicure with me!  Maybe soon when she's five!  She did get her hair cut while with us and we finally got those crooked layers straightened!  Her mom never even noticed she got it cut so that was good!   She is learning to differentiate between the two households and is very mature for her age.   Its fun to watch her grow up! 

Click HERE for the photo album!

No comments:

Post a Comment