 |
| Yummy corn! Take a graham cracker, frost with chocolate frosting, then place Reece's pieces onto it. Take a paper cupcake holder and fold around graham cracker and seal with a dab of glue. |
 |
| Paper corn. They fingerpainted each corn onto the paper. |
 |
The lollypop was a hit and so easy! I brought stuff home so Dylan could make one too. If you want to try...
Heat oven to 250f.
Place a popsicle stick on a piece of foil that's sitting on a cookie sheet.
Place a lifesaver at the top of the popsicle. Place one more directly under it.
Then use 5 more lifesavers to form a circle. They must touch to make it work.
Cook for around 10 min.
Take off cookie sheet and let cool. So Yummy!
|
I am not working these next two weeks while my parents are on their cruise and I wanted to stay busy. We went to my Moms club craft event today. I asked Ryan if we could keep Addison one more night so she could go too and her mom said yes. She had a blast! We did one more craft which was a paper bag scarecrow that turned out really cute. I didn't get any pics as we were hurrying to get out of there to meet daddy for lunch. It was definitely a fun day!.
No comments:
Post a Comment