After lots and lots of thought of which home business I wanted to start... I decided on Thirty-One Gifts. I had never heard of them till my Moms Club held a fundraiser and I got introduced to the products earlier this year. There was a hiring freeze on consultants for most of the summer but I finally got in! My reasoning to choose this company:
1) Its a faith based company after Proverbs 31
2) I LOVE their products and as they say "if your budget doesn't allow what you want, be a consultant!". I have already taken advantage of the consultants 25% off every product.
3) I didn't know anyone selling it! I know so many people selling Pampered Chef, Scensy, etc and didn't want to step on anyone's toes!
4) It has an amazing support system! I love my team! I've already had a great conference call with them and get to meet lots of them soon at an upcoming meeting.
I am having fun making up my hostess/customer packets, getting idea's ready for shows, and spreading the word!
I may be having a slower start than some since I am teaching Kinder for 8 weeks but then again... I am in a school filled with 50 women so maybe it will be to my advantage!
Stayed tuned for updates. I'm so excited about this! I've got some orders already, events set up and even promises from friends, my mom and sister-in law to have parties with them!
Click here for the September newsletter!
No comments:
Post a Comment