Halloween finally came. Brody has been talking about it lots and couldn't wait to go Trick or Treating. Dylan on the otherhand just wanted to scare people (he doesn't like candy) and not go Trick or Treating. We had been so busy these past couple weeks that we never went to find Dylan a mask to scare people with. So soon after I got out of school, I ran to Walmart to see what they had left. I found this super cool costume for cheap and he was the hit of our street! Brody wore Dylan's old costume (I had saved for 8 years!) and was a Fireman! We didn't have Addison this Halloween but I know she was a princess.
 |
| Zoey was a good sport wearing her Pumpkin costume that Dylan picked out |
 |
| This was Dylan. He was told not to scare little kids but boy we had some fun with the big kids! |
No comments:
Post a Comment