Monday, October 10, 2011

Snake Farm

I started a Facebook page for the Moms club that I am in and it has turned out to a be a great resource tool!  Our club has grown so much in the past few months.  Maybe because we started accepting our neighboring city Cibolo or maybe its a just a military thing but its grown... ALOT.  Moms post tons of stuff on our page from selling toys, asking questions ("Why does my child have green poop" was a recent one!), to posting pictures of all our events.  I have becoming Facebook "friends" with so many and its nice when I finally meet them at an event! 

One lady whom I have yet to meet, posted on the page that she had a Groupon that was going to expire soon to the Snake Farm.  I snatched it up as Dylan had been asking to go.  So we got to go for free! 

Bad news though.. as we pulled up to the Snake Farm, Brody puked all over himself, his seat, etc.  I changed him and we went to walk around. Dylan really wanted to go in.  We did a quick (45 min.) walkthrough and left.  I carried my sick little boy the whole time.  Poor thing! 

Turns out worse... Dylan is now puking and I am washing sheets, carseats, etc.  Fun times!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment