Saturday, December 17, 2011

Class Christmas Parties

Dylan had his last elementary Christmas party.  Even though I am not "allowed" to come eat lunch with him this year (because boys this age don't have their moms come sit with them!) he wanted me to come to his class party!  I felt honored to do so, even though he was acting totally silly!


Brody's class party was the next day though I didn't attend.  If he saw me, he would of wanted to come home!  He did though have a pajama party and got to see Santa Claus at his school!  The afternoon felt weird as Dylan had early dismissal and was home while Brody was still gone.  Dylan was excited though to go pick up Brody and see all his old preschool teachers.  

Brody with Ms. Cindy (who was also one of Dylan's teachers a long time ago!)

No comments:

Post a Comment