Dylan would be mad at me if he see's I posted this on here but I think its too funny not too! He'll think its funny one day!
While at the pig barn the other night, I was at the lockers filling up the feed bucket. Dylan was walking Ms. Piggy. She was eating some leftover food on the ground and Dylan walked in front of her and was trying to push her away from the pen and food. Well... Ms. Piggy starting to run through his legs and he tried to jump on the pen gate but couldn't. He was soon Muttin Bustin on a pig!! Oh, and doing it backwards! I heard "help, someone help me!". I turned around to see him riding on Ms. Piggy's back facing backwards. His leg was hitting the pens next to them and she was running fast. It did scare me at the moment as she was running quite fast on the concrete. I ran over to try and grab him, but just then Ms. Piggy came to her pen and slowed down and he fell off the back of her in a big puddle of mud. I told him it was actually good he put his hands down in that mud as they would of been scratched up more hitting the dry concrete. He was quite shooken up and scratched up his leg, arms and hands but fine otherwise. He was more concerned of who saw it happen and was embarrassed but only one other girl was there with her dad and I don't think they really saw it happen.
We've had great stories these past few months with Ms. Piggy. It will be sad to see her go in a few days! Dylan's big county show is next Friday. We told Dylan that we won't be showing a pig next year and he is not happy with that decision so we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment