I had a doctors appt. today. 21 weeks and going strong! Everything checked out great. While she was trying to get the heartbeat, he kept kicking right where she was pressing with the doppler. My doctor said she was quite impressed with how strong his kicks are already. I said they are really strong sometimes and catch me off guard. The one part I love is that the kicks are now strong enough to be felt by others!
My next appt. is in 3.5 weeks. My next ultrasound will not be till 30 weeks to make sure my placenta has moved and I am praying that I won't be diagnosed with placenta previa. Around that time, we will also have the 3d ultrasound done! I can't wait for that. Below is Brody's picture from his 3d ultrasound and him the day he came home from the hospital. To us... he looks just like he did in the ultrasound picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment