Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Lorax...again

Addison was quite bummed that I took Dylan and Brody to see The Lorax while she was back with her mom.  So, while we were waiting for the boys to come home from the ranch I decided to take her and Brody.  Brody loved it and wanted to see it again anyhow.  Well I messed up my movie theaters.  I was going to the new theater up in New Braunfels as its cheaper and usually not crowded.  I pulled up movie times though for a different theater.

SO... I had to make a decision...  drive to the other theater and miss the first 30 minutes, wait an hour for the next show at the theater I was already at (though this would involve walking around Target that was next door and spending lots of $$$) or see the 3D version that started within 10 minutes.  I chose to see it in 3D.  I just won't tell Dylan as that is how he wanted to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment