Tuesday, April 24, 2012

25 Week Unscheduled Dr. Appt.

I didn't feel good most of this week and on Monday, I felt really "off".    Its hard to know when I throw up if its the baby or if I'm really sick since I still have morning sickness!  When I got into work and was sitting at the computer I could feel my stomach tightening.  I told Ryan I didn't feel great so I called my doctor.  The cramping was pretty regular (every 10 minutes or so).

At my doctors office I had an ultrasound.  Turns out he is just fine!  Good news is my placenta has moved, but now he is breach.  So still praying for no c-section!  My cervix was closed and fluids were good.  He is measuring big though (over 2lbs already!).  Kathleen (the ultrasound tech) laughed and said I may want that c-section as he's going to be big.

I then saw Dr. Harden who took a culture to see if I could go into labor in the next 2 weeks and was hooked up to the fetal monitors.  She only saw a couple blips and said more than likely its just Braxton Hicks and I probably have caught a stomach bug.  SO... I am to stay off my feet as much as possible for the next couple of days and eat a bland diet (not really hungry anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment