Last week, Dylan came home from school so excited about an upcoming talent show at school. I asked him what he was going to do and he said "art". I told him that usually you sing, dance, juggle, do comedy skits, etc but hadn't heard of someone doing art! He said that he and his buddy Colby wanted to really do it. So today was the day..
Colby's mom said before they begun that she reacted the same as me when Colby told her about doing Art in the show! Dylan and Colby's music teacher told them that in all his years of teaching he never had anyone do "art" in a talent show and thought it was pretty cool.
The boys started working on their masterpiece at the beginning of the show just off of the stage. When everyone else was done performing, the boys were able to show off their artwork.
 |
| Just getting started! |
 |
The finished piece! Its a train coming around the mountain and the dinosaurs were waiting to attack it!
|
At the end the were to explain the drawing... Dylan was a little shy on the microphone so Colby took over!
Sorry, the video is wobbly! Brody was playing games on my phone and he turned the volume up really loud. I could hear him swiping the pictures on it and a bird noise, so I was trying to get him to turn it down!
No comments:
Post a Comment