Dylan was invited to go play Laser Tag with some friends from baseball. Mimi had gotten him a Groupon awhile back so she gave that to him as an early birthday present. Well... the Groupon was for 4 games and had to all be used! Dylan got to do two games (the 3rd game was going to be an hour wait after his 2nd game because of birthday parties there) so I decided to use the other 2 games for Brody and myself so the Groupon didn't go to waste!
Dylan took off once inside so I couldn't get a pic of him, but I did get one of Brody playing his very first game of Laser Tag! He was scared at first but LOVED it once he got the hang of it. The vest was quite heavy for him but he did so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment