Sunday, May 13, 2012

Uncle Larry

My favorite uncle came down for a visit from Colorado.  The main purpose of his trip (besides seeing all of us) was to watch Dylan play baseball and get a little golf in.  We have had no rain for I don't know how long and this particular week it rained almost every day!  One of Dylan's games got cancelled and practiced was cancelled as well.  Dylan just cried when I told him he wasn't going to play.  He had been looking forward to him coming down to see him for so long.

Luckily though, Dylan had another game scheduled and even though it rained the day prior, the fields were ok to play!  Dylan was excited but I think a little nervous.  He got to be starting pitcher and the pressure was on him.  The team did well though and Dylan got a good hit that got him to base!

Thank you for coming to see us Uncle Larry!  We LOVE you LOTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment