I went in today for my normal 32 week appt (32w4days). All is fine with this little guy. I lost another pound but my doctor wasn't concerned. His heart rate is still in the 140's which is great and he was kicking away.
I snuck down the hall after my appt. and knocked on Kathleens door (ultrasound tech). She said "come in quick and shut the door!". I just love her! We had a little more luck today trying to get a picture. Enough luck for me to tell her that I was happy with the pictures and we didn't have to keep trying anymore though she said I was always welcome.
He is moving which is great! He is now transverse breach (lying sideways with his back down and facing up...kinda like if you were holding him). So hopefully he will keep moving all the way to a heads down position!
No comments:
Post a Comment