Wednesday, June 27, 2012

35 Week Appt.

Well my regular OB was not happy yesterday when I told her about the Cholestasis.  It puts me now at a higher risk than I already was so now I will see her for weekly NST's (Non-Stress Tests) and the Specialist weekly for NST's.  She wants me to space my appts 2-3 days apart and I am do my own kick counts every 2-3 hours.  I see her again next Tuesday.

Today, at the specialist's though we had great news!  With me on the gestational diabetes diet, the babies weight has gone back to normal.  He is now down to the 50th percentile and estimated to weigh 5lbs 12oz currently.  Dr. Higby also sent a note to Dr. Harden with his suggestion to induce at 37 weeks (give or take 1 or 2 days).  SO...37 weeks is July 12th.  The countdown (and nesting!) is on!

When I see Dr. Harden next week she will determine if she will do an amnio to check his lungs or wait till 37 weeks to induce after looking at my NST's.  In the meantime, I have been told to stay off my feet as much as possible and out of the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment