Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birthdays!

I just didn't have it in me to do a "friends" bday with Brody.  So we had all our family come over instead to celebrate both Brody and Dylan's birthday together.  We made it a big deal though and surprised Brody with balloons and cake and he was so excited!  Its hard having 2 birthdays 2 days apart!

Brody specifically asked for a cake with a boat, a fisherman and a fish.   
Dylan being silly.  He requested an apple pie for this party since he doesn't like cake (crazy.. I know!).

Being silly again...  happy though to get a new set of Lego Dino's!

Thanks to daddy... our 11 year old now has his own .22 gun and our 3 year old has his own BB gun.  I'm scared to head to the ranch this fall!! 

Thank you to Mimi and Papa....Brody at the tender age of 3 now has his own ipod and won't drain the batteries on mommy and daddys phone anymore.  He was so stinkin excited about this! 

New sandbox from Mimi.  I wonder how long the sand will stay in there!

Family pic

My sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment