After my ultrasound on Monday, I had a lot of discomfort that evening. I could tell he was on the move. I was up all night Tuesday as I was so uncomfortable. By Wed, I could tell my stomach had a different shape and I had was feeling hiccups down below and not up high. So I was happy to go to my specialists appt. today. I get an ultrasound each week and I asked her how he was laying. I said that I had this big bump on my right side and couldn't figure out what it was. She put the ultrasound thingy on it and right away we saw two little feet. It was pretty cool. Then we found out he FLIPPED! Yay!! I hope he stays that way! I was starting to wrap my mind around having a c-section as he's been breach for 15 weeks. BUT... now I am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I may be pushing out a big baby!
Starting next week, I will have 2 appointments each week. One with my regular doctor and one with the specialist. Dr. Harden told me if I don't go into labor prior (or if he stays below the 90th % for weight; he currently is at 70th%) then we can plan for a birth around July 12-19th.
We are excited to meet this little guy in about a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment