Friday, July 13, 2012

Baby Update

I had my last appt. today with the specialist.  He did a growth ultrasound and I was happily surprised to find out that this lil guy is only measuring 6lb 8oz!  They said the machine of course could be off by 10% or so but I'll take it.  They had me so worried in the beginning of this gestational diabetes that he was going to be 8-9lbs or more!

While on the NST machine I had several big contractions.  The doctor and nurses said I might not make it to my induction but I'm not holding my breath!  I've never gone into labor on my own so I don't know what to expect.  I told them that I had been having contractions like that all week.  Some are a few minutes apart like these were and then they disappear for hours.  Very irregular.

So...as much as I would like him to come any minute, I am schedule for induction at 5:30am, Tuesday.  Please say some prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment