Starting the next day, Landon got lots of visitors! His temps were fine now and he could be held! Mimi came with the kids pretty early and were so happy to see him!
 |
| I haven't seen this little boy more excited about anything! He was SO happy to finally hold his baby brother! |
 |
| My little baby boy was telling me how he was a big boy now and not my baby. |
Since Landon was spitting up lots, his doctor told us we needed to spend an extra night in the hospital to observe him. So Ryan went and got us a nice dinner at my favorite pasta place. It was our Anniversary after all! He also got me a delicious piece of chocolate cake that I could finally eat! I was quite exhausted at this point (been up for over 30 hours with only 3 hours or so of sleep), so my doctor ordered me a sleeping pill and told the nurses to watch Landon all night so I could sleep. I felt so much better the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment