I went to see my doctor for a quick blood pressure check. Then to do blood work to see if my liver is back to functioning as it should be. Well...my quick appt. turned into a longer visit as my blood pressure was really high. She kept trying to take it and would have me rest for 10 minutes and then try again and it was still high. SO.. she is now worried I may have pre-eclampsia which I didn't know you can get AFTER childbirth but she said its possible up to 6 weeks after childbirth to get it. I said to her "really??". I was suppose to be all fine once he popped out! SO..she put me on some blood pressure medication and I'll go see her again on Friday and hope its come down some.
For some good news though...I officially weigh 4lbs LESS than my very first OB appt. How cool is that! I have always gained 40+ pounds with my past pregnancies and still am amazed that I gained less than 10lbs with this one. Now... I just need to keep it off which is hard now that I can eat sugar again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment