Friday, August 3, 2012

First Outing's

Besides quick doctor visits, I have ventured off on a couple first outings with the kids by myself.  I had a doctors appt. yesterday and when we were finished, we went for breakfast at The Egg and I (love that place!).  We then ventured off to my favorite consignment store..Once Upon a Child.  All was going great with our day until I got the stroller out to put Landon on.  Brody thru the biggest tantrum I have ever seen him throw!  He screamed saying it was his stroller, etc, etc.  I let him scream as we walked into the store but then had to give up and let him ride while I pushed him and carried Landon in his carseat.  NOT FUN!
So...needless to say, a double stroller is in our very near future!

Then today, we ventured out again to my Moms Club monthly members meeting.  Our morning was going great until I got the darn stroller out again.  We had another screaming fit!  This time I didn't give and Brody luckily stopped crying before we went inside.  Though he was super clingy, quiet, and sad looking the whole time.  Hopefully these jealously issues won't last for long!


1 comment:

  1. It's time for a "double stroller". I hope that's what you were looking for at the resale shop!! Love you sweet lady. You family just keep getting more and more beautiful with each baby.

    ReplyDelete