I didn't think I would be this excited but I am... I lucked out and got the new iPhone 5. The store had one since someone pre-ordered online and in the store. Its white, but I don't care!
Since Brody lost Ryan's phone at the ranch last week, we needed a new phone. The guys at AT&T talked us into not filing a claim for his phone but adding me to Ryan's account since my Sprint contract was almost up. That way I could get the iPhone for the same price we would of had to pay for Ryan's replacement phone. Ryan got a cheap phone so he could keep his number and will forward all calls to his new work phone he will be getting soon (iPhone 5 too). I am a little nervous switching as I loved my HTC phone despite Sprints bad service. The AT&T guys agreed that our HTC's were great phones, but they wouldn't compare to the new 5. So we'll see. We are new to Apple so we have a lot to learn but so far! So far, my favorite feature (which I know isn't new) is Siri. I put everything on my phone calendar and its nice that I don't have to type it all in anymore as she does it for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment