Thursday, November 22, 2012

4 Months Old

Landon is now 4 months old!!  Time is really flying by!  He is a lot more vocal now and loves to coo and belly laugh.  We need to work on more tummy time (I keep getting in trouble for this but now I've been really warned!) as his head is a little misshaped.  His doctor told me he is to be upright during all waking hours for the next month.  Meaning... I need to put him propped on a boppy pillow, sit in a bumbo or exersaucer.  No lying flat on his back!  Talk about hard!  For one, he hates tummy time, and all those other things he lasts like 3 minutes in,  so this will be a challenge! Though knowing that I don't want him to wear a helmet will help me do it!  I am hoping to not use my referral to the cranial institute next month.

He also has bad Eczema.  So I have been given lots of samples of different prescription creams and over the counter creams/washes.  I was also told to not start solids till 6 months because of this.

Weight: 14.4lbs

Length: 26 inches long!

Shoe size: 2 (he only has 1 pair of shoes, but thats what fits him!)

Formula: 6oz of Enfamil Gentlease every 3 hours

Diapers: Size 3

Clothes: 3-6 months, though some 6-9 months are starting to fit mainly for length

Sleeping: Excellent sleeper! He will sleep from 10 or 11pm till 7 or 8am.  He has been doing this for about 2 months now.


No comments:

Post a Comment