Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treating!

We had a fun (and exhausting!) night of Trick or Treating!  We started around 7pm when it got dark out.  We went with our neighbors and the kids had a lot of fun.  Oma stayed back at our house and gave out candy.  Dylan hid in a trashcan to scare those who came (he doesn't like Halloween).

Jacky, Addison, Brody and Cody

Brody and Cody

They drove up to each house

Landon hanging out.  It was too hot for his giraffe costume but he is still cute anyways!

Good house!

This boy cracks us up.  It was after 9pm and we were gathering up stuff to get out the door to get Addison home.  I said "where is Brody!??" and ran outside.  It was pitch dark (our porch lights were off at this time) and I saw Brody sitting in the stroller sucking on a ring pop like it was a pacifier.  I laughed so hard I cried.  It was pretty funny.  He then fell asleep in the car sucking on that thing.  He never took a pacifier so it was funny to see him with that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment