Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Parties

All the kids had their Christmas parties at school today.

 Dylan's was easy.  I helped served the breakfast taco's and other foods to the kids.  They then ate all their food and watched the movie "National Treasure".


 Addison's was more busier but that is usually how Kindergarten parties are!  We didn't have enough time to do all that was planned.  First, they decorated a snowman with beads, beans, puff balls, sequins and more.  Then we played a game which was like "Hot Potato".  When the music stopped and they had the stuffed animal, I gave them a candy cane.  Then it was time for snacks.  I ended up  leaving at this point as traffic was horrible and I needed to get back to the other side of town.  They were to decorate cookies as well but I left 10 minutes prior to the end of the party so not sure they had time for that!




Brody had breakfast with Santa.  I missed his party as it was the same time as Dylans.  I know Brody will have lots more parties in the future and with Dylan being in the 5th grade... my time is almost out for him wanting me up at his classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment