Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolution

So I nonchalantly asked Ryan about a New Years Resolution. I said that I would stop drinking Cokes if he stopped drinking beer.  Anyone who knows me, see's me with a coke almost everywhere I go!  This is an extremely hard thing for me!  So he instantly agreed.  Though he said I had to exercise everyday as well.  So if dancing to Xbox dance games, doing the laundry and running after 2 little guys counts, I'm good!  ha.  Seriously though, I will start walking and hopefully running more as well.

To be realistic about this resolution, we set an end date.  My birthday.  SO... I am hoping that by April, my addiction won't be there anymore and I can continue on without drinking cokes.  Its an impossible idea to ask a Kessler to give up beer forever so I set the date before fishing season starts!  My real goal.. is to fit into a bikini this summer so we'll see!  I could be drinking a coke tomorrow, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment