So our dog Rica has come back to live with us for a little bit. She hasn't been here in years since she used to dig her way out. So she has been living at my in-laws house. A friend of ours recently lost his dog and asked if he could help train Rica as an indoor dog and get her ready to be bred. We got Rica from him a long time ago and Rica's mother has since passed on. Our friend is on a cruise so we have Rica for 10 days. So far, I am learning whats it like to have a big dog in the house. I have been quite impressed with her though. She doesn't jump on you, she is good with the kids and listens to commands. She does though escape from her cage while we are gone and tears up the house some! I think she enjoys being indoors.
Oh.. and did I mention that the 2nd day we had her I noticed red spots on our floor (everywhere!). Yep.. lucky for us (or I should say ME), she is in heat and I get to be the lucky one who put a diaper on her.
 |
| Relaxing on the cool floor |
.JPG) |
| Brody taught Rica how to get on top of the playground. SO.. the kittys are no longer safe nor is their food! |
No comments:
Post a Comment